Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Have O'Reilly's Learning Java 2006, How Do I Start Making Good Programs, Like Remote Access Programs

Please Help Me, I'm Lacking Ambition.


I Would Like To Start Learning, Java, The Book Just Sits There, And I have Learned enough HTML, JavaScript, To put movies online, put music online, Images, ect ect.


As Far As JavaScript I know how to use functions, i know how to call a function using the onMouseClick thing, and all the basic but advanced crap. I know how to start a java app, but I dont know how to call a java program from the command line,


1: class FirstProgram {


2: public static void main(String[] arguments) {


3: // Code Goes Here


4: }


5: }





I would like someone to help me, walk threw with it with me, or just tell me that learning java is the best way to make programs, or maybe its that I would really like to build EXE programs, using C++...?a





I think C++ is what I really would like to do, since everything such as programs on a computer is exe, executable.


What really got to me, was a program called CrossLoop, Awsome program, nice job. but someone please he

I Have O'Reilly's Learning Java 2006, How Do I Start Making Good Programs, Like Remote Access Programs
Java-tip.org is your gateway to the best


sites on the Internet for Java tutorials!


Looking for Computers, Technology, or Domain


Names? Browse our recommended resources or


just try the Java-tip.org search.


http://java-tip.org/


No comments:

Post a Comment