Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Im a marketing management bachelors degree graduate. .I have no trouble of getting jobs in my range of studies

But after working a for awhile, i just dont have interest in u know business-ing,marketing,socializing.. I realize that when after i do all the marketing and sales stuff, when it comes to the technical system stuff..i just cant stop doing it.


Im into computer stuff.IT,multimedia. I can make my own website,flash website,i know C and C++ by learning myself.I know how to use numerous programs and softwares.


I know how to build my own pc.





My point is, i want to do something regarding technical stuff but with my degree and my personality, people tend to want me in marketing. By heart i love systems,pc related,troubleshooting.





What job is suitable for me?


Besides going to have to study on IT and Computer science,


is there any other stepping stone for me to go thru so i can be in IT or multimedia?





Help





Thanks ppl

Im a marketing management bachelors degree graduate. .I have no trouble of getting jobs in my range of studies
You could go into programming of computer science but I think you will love Network security. It is like the hacking police. You find out the tricks of computer hackers and you design was to block them it pays well. Bank, hospitals, police dept.want their computers safe.

artificial flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment