Sunday, July 12, 2009

What video game industry jobs are there that don't require a computer science degree?

I'm trying to pick a course for my university choices. I've been a keen video game player practically all my life, however.. I'm terrible at all things involving programming languages. I've tried to learn C/C++ in my spare time but I just can't take it on. Can anyone else recommend some jobs I might be interested in and/or degrees I could take that would qualify me to be involved in the industry.





Originally I considered an english/creative writing course to become a video games journalist but I think that it would be a bit of a long shot getting hired as a critic in that subject. So any other suggestions or advice would be great?

What video game industry jobs are there that don't require a computer science degree?
I'm pretty sure you don't need a computer science degree to write the instuction manual or do the artwork for the packaging.


No comments:

Post a Comment