Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Can u plz tell me wat wud be the future of C# as compare to other programing languages... especially JAVA ?

well in terms of jobs, in terms of popularity , in terms of salary increament, though i know i cant compare java .coz its great programmin language but cud it be possible tat in near future C#.NET and JAVA become 50-50 % in terms of everything.I bit confuse to chose one of them plz clear me out....thanx

Can u plz tell me wat wud be the future of C# as compare to other programing languages... especially JAVA ?
It's easy to get a job programming in either C# and Java, as long as you've got 5 years experience. Less experience and it's tough -- try college or a tech school. Pay is probably much better than you're making now, so don't worry about that.





I detest Microsoft myself, so I'd say Java, or PHP. Web 2.0, baby!
Reply:For starters I suggest you utilize the spell checker before you submit a resume to an employer, good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment