Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is the best route to obtaining a class A, C.D.L. in S.C.?

I am a army vetran of 9 years and 4 combat tours and have recently returned home to S.C. as a civian to live out the rest of my life. I am interested in obtaining a class A, C.D.L. to help in my search for a job. I am not interested in driving long distance but I want to drive in state or local for maybe a local plant or farm. I do have experience with larger trucks from the army but my training is not transferable. I know nothing about getting a C.D.L. other than the ads I see in papers so I don't know whitch one would be the best or if I am being overcharged or whatever else may happen to someone that is unsuspecting. Please help me in my selection of the right program for me, any information you can offer will be greatly appriciated

What is the best route to obtaining a class A, C.D.L. in S.C.?
You can either go to school for about 4 or 5 grand, hire on with a company that will pay for you to go to school if you work for them for a year or you can go to the bmv or dmv and get a book to study, study it, find a truck driver to help you with what you need to know, and take all the tests one at a time til you pass. Then you will have your permit. Hold it so long and go test for the cdl. Good Luck to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment