Sunday, July 12, 2009

How to make money/get a job with programming?

I'm looking to get a job for this summer. I'm a college junior with experience in programming but with more of a preference for the theoretical/algorithmic side of CS. I've applied to a bunch of jobs and haven't got a response yet.





I'd also be interested in finding out ways to make money online. Unfortunately, I don't know much about internet languages like PHP or C# or ASP.net (I could learn, but that would take a while). I'm also sure that there are ways you can make money online with no programming skills, but I imagine most of them are scams.

How to make money/get a job with programming?
www.monster.com sometimes www.craigslist.org


The best way to find a job is to get out the yellow pages and find places you would like to work. Call them up and ask if you can fax over your resume and to who's attention or ask if they are hiring and can you come in for an interview. Make sure the resume is very specific about what you are looking for. If it's vague the resume goes into the garbage. Only 10% of the job openings ever make it to the ad s. 70% of jobs are filled through someone you know-your mother's cousin or whoever.
Reply:i just signed up for my own web site, these guys are not a scam, All u have to do is invest a little time. You can sign up for free, Just check out my web site and click on affiliates, they will send you your information from there my web site is http://www.moreinfo247.com/9211899. Just try it it's risk free.

edible flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment